August Clarke are offering an opportunity for a fully Qualified Accountant to join a reputable business, during an exciting period of growth and change.
Initially being offered on a fixed term contract basis of 6 months there is scope for a longer assignment.
As Systems Accountant you will be involved in a large number of financial projects being undertaken across the business, driving process improvement and efficiency.
Core responsibilities will include;
· Working with stakeholders across the business to interpret their individual business requirements, identifying and implementing process improvements.
· Offering advice and support to senior management to ensure the effective use of new processes and system changes
· Ensuring that regulatory requirements are met and considered when implementing business change.
· Providing the link between the IT, finance and stakeholders, effectively managing projects.
· Advising on best practice, presenting ideas and solutions to meet business requirements.
Our client is looking for a fully qualified accountant, ACA, ACCA or CIMA with prior relevant experience in a systems based role. You must have excellent business partnering abilities.
There is a first class flexible benefits package on offer including generous holiday allowance and contributory pension.
August Clarke is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role and is an equal opportunities employer.