Our client is looking for an experienced candidate to join their friendly and well established team based in the Eastleigh area of Southampton. A permanent position offering good career development in a company where ideas are welcome.
The salary is from ¬£18,000 and the package includes study support for candidates wishing to undertake their professional studies.
Duties will include;
- Processing the supplier payment runs and carrying out statement reconciliation\'s.
- Administering expense payments
- Balance sheet reconciliation\'s
- Accruals and prepayments
- Assisting with analysis of profitability and variances
- Stock level reporting
- KPI reporting
- Monthly intrastate returns
- Maintaining the fixed asset register
- AAT Qualified or equivalent
- 1-2 years experience producing management accounts within a commercial retail and or manufacturing sector
- Understanding of Stock Management
- Be highly competent in the use of Excel spreadsheets
- Able to manage own workloads and tight deadlines