The primary focus of a Finance Manager is producing financial reports and developing strategies based on financial information whilst overseeing a team of finance professionals. Supporting company Directors and acting as a member of the senior leadership team.
Finance Manager Job Duties:
- Oversee the accurate processing of day-to-day financial transactional processing within the company, including payroll, invoicing and cash management
- Management of the finance team including accounts assistants and assistant accountants
- Acting as the point of contact for annual audits
- Introducing process and system improvements for finance
- Ensuring integrity of financial policies and procedures
- Producing accurate management and financial records on both a monthly and annual basis
- Present financial reports to board members, stakeholders, executives at board meetings
- Support management team with decision making and stratetgy
Finance Manager Skills and Qualifications:
Several years of experience in a finance role with leadership skills and experience. Qualification in accounting such as CIMA, ACCA or ACA or qualified by experience. Experience of business partnering and leading a team.
Southampton - Permanent
£22,000 to 23,000 Per Year
An experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk is required for a temp to perm role within a growing company.
North Baddesley - Temporary
£23,000 Per Year
A full-time contract opportunity with a local independent business on the outskirts of Southampton for an experienced Finance Administrator.
Romsey - Contract
£21,000 to 23,000 Per Year
A part-time opportunity has arisen for a well-established company based near Romsey on a six-month contract basis. You should be available to start ASAP.
Romsey - Permanent
£20,000 to 23,000 Per Year
The corporate UK headquarters of a multi-million turnover business are seeking an Accounts Assistant to join their centralised finance team on a temporary to permanent basis. Based in the Romsey area of Hampshire.
Assistant Management Accountant
Southampton - Permanent
£28,000 Per Year
A great place for the next stage of your career in finance, working as an Assistant Management Accountant you will provide accurate and timely management accounts and financial analysis. Achieving the objectives of the finance team and supporting management in decision making.