Our client, based in Southampton, is looking for a Financial Controller to join their team on a permanent basis. This is a great opportunity for you to become an integral business support to a growing SME company, reporting to the Managing Director. Performing a varied role, you must possess an eye for detail and have experience with the following tasks;
- Monthly management accounts – including P&L and Balance Sheet
- Weekly cash flow (plus 3 months forecast) and Aged Debtors and Creditor reports
- Preparation of Packs for Board Meetings or as required
- Report exceptions and issues in a timely way
- Maintain the integrity of accounting records
- Implement and monitor an effective purchase order system
- Proactively improve productivity of accounting systems
- Maintain and improve financial controls and procedures
- Proactively seek enhancements to financial systems and processes
If you are “hands on” and have good strong financial accounting skills plus good time management skills then this would be an ideal opportunity for you so please apply today!
August Clarke Limited is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role and are a equal opportunities employer.