The corporate UK headquarters of a multi-million turnover business are seeking a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their centralised finance team. Based in the Romsey area of Hampshire.
Our client is looking for someone who is available to start in December and will become a long term member of their team. If you can confidently manage purchase ledger and sales ledger processing and be able to assist in financial tasks this could be a great fit for you!
Duties will be varied and include;
- Matching and coding invoices
- Preparing and running BACS payments
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Liaising with customers to resolve any invoice related queries
- Reconciliation of the bank account
- Handling accounts inbox queries
The successful candidate should have;
- Understanding and experience of the purchase and sales processing
- Excellent organisation skills
- Attention to detail.
- Prior experience of working within an accounts role.
August Clarke is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role and is an equal opportunity employer.