August Clarke is working with a well established local company in their search for an Accounts Assistant to undertake a key role within the accounts department.
Working closely with the Financial Controller you will take ownership of the purchase ledger function ensuring the accurate and timely processing of supplier invoices. Duties will include;
- Matching, batching and coding of invoices on to the financial software.
- Processing invoices for payment and creating bacs payments
- Carrying out adjustments and accruals
- Account reconciliations
- Reconciling the Purchase ledger to the General ledger
- Assisting with the department with financial administration
Our client is a well established PLC with modern offices and excellent benefits. This position is full time and candidates will be expected to work 9-5 Monday to Friday with an hour for lunch. Previous purchase ledger experience is essential. AAT study support is on offer and our client is open to providing finance training to candidates looking to enhance their skills.
August Clarke is an equal opportunities employer and is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role.