A reputable client is seeking to recruit an experienced Accounts Assistant on a permanent basis. This role offers scope to develop.
The successful candidate will be pro-active and confident working independently in a fast paced environment.
As Accounts Assistant you will be accountable for processing all supplier invoices through the purchase ledger within a group environment;
- Ensuring that all invoices are correctly calculated, approved and coded.
- Investigating and resolving purchase ledger queries as required.
- Monthly closure of the Purchase Ledger including payment and credit control, management reports and aged creditors.
- Preparing payment batches and enter payments through BACS, CHAPS or manual cheques for all due balances on a regular basis with reference to suppliers’ terms.
- Contacting bank to resolve transaction queries or errors
- Producing payment reports
- Analysis of costs by supplier
- Reconciling and agreeing the general ledger
Our client offers an excellent benefits package, free parking, pension, scope for progression and flexible working.
August Clarke is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role and is an equal opportunities employer.