This is an exciting opportunity to work within a fast-paced, growing services business in Basingstoke that offers flexible working and excellent scope for professional development.
Responsible for ensuring timely and accurate processing of a range of financial transactions, assisting with month-end tasks, and reporting.
- Processing financial transactions using financial software
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly and quarterly reports for management
- Processing payments using banking platforms
- Bank and general ledger reconciliations
- Assisting with month-end close
- Handling accounts related queries
You will need;
- Minimum 3 years of experience working in an accounting function
- Computer literate with experience in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work on own and as part of a team
- Effective communication skills both written and verbal
What’s on offer;
An open and friendly work environment providing opportunities to develop your long-term career. The company is growing rapidly and there may be opportunities to move into other roles within the company as you progress within your role.
Other benefits include flexible working hours including some remote working. Pension, life assurance, death in service cover, private medical, and dental cover.
August Clarke is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role and is an equal opportunities employer.