We are seeking an Assistant Management Accountant looking for a business facing, analytical role in finance.
This is a great opportunity to join a friendly, well-established finance team with a relaxed culture. Based in Hedge End this role can be office-based or a combination of home and office working.
The purpose of the role is to analyze financial data and produce management reports, which will directly support business leaders;
- Review and verification of financial data, extracting information from the accounting system into Excel for analysis.
- Monitoring charges and posting to correct nominal codes
- Month-end journals and accruals
- Assist in preparation of month-end accounts
- Profit and loss balance sheet reconciliation
- Producing financial management reports using MS Excel
- Providing insights into financial performance and KPI reporting
- Supporting non-financial budget holders to ensure they are able to interpret the financial information provided in the management accounts
To be successful in his role you should have prior experience of;
- Month-end tasks including accruals and prepayments, financial analysis, and reporting.
- You must also be an effective communicator with the ability to communicate financial information to non-finance staff.
- Intermediate or, advanced Excel skills.
In return, our client offers an excellent well-rounded benefits package including 30 days holiday, a competitive contributory pension scheme, and life assurance.
August Clarke is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role and is an equal opportunities employer. Please refer to our website for full details of our data policy.