Due to an expanding client base, we are looking to recruit a candidate with experience of Bookkeeping within a practice or multiple entity organisation to join a growing team in Basingstoke.
As your experience increases you will have an opportunity to take on more responsibility with the opportunity to accelerate your career in accounting. Supporting an interesting and varied client base you will take on the following tasks;
- Processing a range of financial transactions into the accounting system;
- Processing a number of small payrolls;
- Setting up payments on the banking platforms;
- Bank reconciliation and general ledger reconciliation;
- Assisting with the preparation of quarterly VAT returns;
- Using accounting packages such as Sage Line 50 ;
- Assisting with preparation of periodic management accounts;
- Collaborating with clients and offering support to the wider team.
- AAT qualified accountant (or studying towards ACCA/CIMA)
- You will have a strong practical knowledge of the principles of bookkeeping, preparation of VAT returns and payroll.
- Experience of working in accountancy either in an outsourcing practice or industry working on group / multiple companies
- Base Salary: £25,000-£30,000 depending on experience. Discretionary Bonus scheme
- Working hours: 35 hours per week, Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm
- Health Cover: Private Medical Insurance, Life Cover: 4 x Base salary, Company pension scheme after 3 months service
- Holiday: 25 days plus bank holiday