This role will see you joining a dynamic business environment. Taking responsibility for the group finance function and serving as a thought partner to the CEO and driving value to the organisation. You should have a bias for rapid change and continuous improvement providing effective decision support. Our client is an SME business with three companies and a high-growth mindset and as CFO you will be a key contributor to their ongoing success.
- Financial modeling and development of strategic growth initiatives, to ensure the best deployment of investment capital
- Providing effective decision support through the communication of clear, accurate, and timely financial information to stakeholders.
- Overseeing the day to day financial operations, ensuring high standards are met and compliance adhered to
- Analysing investment strategies
- Ongoing development and refinement of internal processes optimising process efficiencies
- Prepare and oversee the management of the budgeting process for both the UK and European entities setting financial objectives.
- Fully Qualified Accountant (ACCA / ACA or CIMA)
- Demonstrable track record of consistently delivering significant year-over-year improvements in financial results
- Previous CFO or Financial Directorship experience
- Entrepreneurial by nature seeking to push the boundaries to achieve optimum results
- Strong team leader, developing a high performing finance team In addition to experience, it is important that your passion matches the leadership team.
August Clarke is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role and is an equal opportunities employer. For details of our data management policies please visit our website.