A well-established fund and corporate services business with offices in the Channel Islands has extended their operation into the UK market and opened an office in Basingstoke. They are looking to grow their UK team to support their existing portfolio of clients and are currently looking for Qualified Accountant as number two support to the UK office Lead.
Working with an interesting client base, this is an exciting role for a business-minded candidate, with a good all-round skill set who enjoys dealing with clients and management of their affairs, including the following;
- Preparation and review of complex financial statements
- Preparation of management accounts
- Ad-hoc reporting, such as board pack information, cashflow forecasts, client requests, etc
- Assisting with project management of transactions
- Development of policies and procedures
- Provide cover and support to the director
- Working on all aspects of client administration including accounting and reporting, investor relations and client liaison
Offering good long term career prospects for a candidate and the opportunity to grow a team. The successful applicant will come from a chartered accountancy practice looking to move their first role in practice or have experience of working within a financial services business and be looking to progress. If you have a different background but feel you have the required experience to undertake this role, we will still encourage you to apply.
August Clarke is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role and is an equal opportunities employer. Please refer to our website for our data policy.