An opportunity has arisen for a Finance Manager within a Basingstoke business as the number two finance support. Growing and leading your own team, this is an excellent opportunity for a candidate keen to develop their role and hold a position of influence.
Operating from professional offices our client is seeking a Qualified Accountant who is happy in a client-facing role and can effectively lead and motivate their own team. You will have strong attention to detail, the ability to prioritise and plan effectively, adopting a logical and methodical approach in order to meet tight deadlines.
- Preparation of management accounts and ad-hoc reporting to enable decision- making;
- Preparation of VAT and Corporate tax returns;
- Preparation of financial statements;
- Supervising the work of the bookkeeping functions;
- Review of accounting information and coordination of payments;
- Recruit, retain, develop and motivate a team of accountants, planning and resource allocation to meet
- Project work to drive positive change and improvement to policies and procedures.
Our client is offering a flexible working, a competitive salary and annual bonus scheme, private medical, 4 x life cover and 25 days plus bank holidays.
August Clarke is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role and is an equal opportunities employer. Please refer to our website for details of our data policy.