We have been retained to recruit for an experienced Finance Manager seeking to progress their career within a progressive business. The company have a sustained organic growth and growth through acquisitions; with a strong cash position they are reinvesting in the business with continued expansion during 2019.
The position of Finance Manager in a newly created role, reporting to the Managing Director. Our client is seeking a part or fully Qualified Accountant.
The role is a hybrid of both financial and management accounting and you will also be invited to assist in the development and implementation processes and reports.
Duties will include;
- Monthly financial accounting, overseeing a team of two
- Reporting and updating the asset registers
- Generate & post monthly journals, accruals and prepayments
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Producing monthly management reports for the group including consolidated results.
- Variance analysis
- Assisting with budget preparation.
- Quarterly VAT returns
In addition to the excellent career prospects, benefits include up to 25 days holiday, 2% employer pension contribution, CIMA or ACCA study package for candidates who are still undertaking their studies and free onsite parking.
August Clarke is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role and is an equal opportunities employer.