Our client was established over 20 years ago and is a 7 million turnover UK arm of a global organisation.
They are seeking a proactive individual to report to the Managing Director. Responsible for day to day running of the company finances up to trial balance using Sage Line 50 and MS Excel.
Duties will be varied and will include but are not limited to the following;
- VAT Returns – Quarterly submission to HMRC
- Credit Control – Overseeing debtor control, liaising with relevant sales staff
- Purchase Ledger – Processing of purchase invoices and supplier payments
- Sales Ledger – Raising of Sales Invoices
- Preparation if information for payroll processing to be sent to the Accountants, reviewing timesheets
- Calculating and reporting on commissions payments
- Profit and Loss
- Accruals and Prepayments
- Ensuring transactions are allocated and processed to the correct cost centre
- Running Management reports
- Cash flow forecasting
This is a stand-alone Finance Role reporting to a Head Office in Europe.
They are looking for a candidate who is very experienced in all aspects of Bookkeeping, there may be some general office management duties.
- Pension scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Will consider offering a study package.
August Clarke acts as a recruitment agency in relation to this role and is an equal opportunity employer.