We are recruiting an experienced Financial Controller to oversee the day to day financial operations of an 8 million turnover group business. Our client was established over 15 years ago and operates within the manufacturing sector. A progressive Company, they are seeking a career-motivated individual who wants to play an integral role in the company’s continued success.
Supporting the Management of the business and further developing existing processes and controls. You will hold the lead finance role. Currently overseeing one direct report it expected the team size will grow in the short term.
Duties will be varied and are to include;
- Production of monthly management accounts for the group
- Cashflow reporting and cost control
- Financial reporting on a project basis
- Overseeing financial transactional postings
- Liaising with financial auditors
- Profit and Loss
- Maintaining a balance sheet for group companies
Our client is looking to interview next week, so please contact us today if you are interested in applying for this role.
August Clarke is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role and is an equal opportunities employer.