We are currently looking for a Financial Reporting Manager to work for a growing business based in central Basingstoke. A key part of the management team and position of influence the successful applicant will realise excellent opportunities for career progression.
Financial Reporting Manager responsibilities:
- Exceptional technical accounting knowledge and reporting
- Developing and maintaining effective financial systems and controls
- Production of monthly management accounts
- Providing accurate, timely, informative and appropriate financial reporting
- Annual budget and quarterly forecasts
- Cashflow forecasting
- The management of key processes, excellent attention to detail and a willingness to engage with and add value to the business
- Overseeing and mentoring a team
Financial Reporting Manager Skills/experience:
- Qualified Accountant
- Good interpersonal skills as the role will deal with a number of different stakeholders at senior and executive level
- Ability to challenge current practices and identify more efficient solutions
- Experience in a plc environment or through practice
- Staff management
Our client offers extremely competitive benefits in the Basingstoke market including 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays, private medical for employees and any dependants, pension, death in service cover and flexible working.
August Clarke is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role and is an equal opportunities employer. Our client is looking to interview in January so please apply today for further details.