A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an ambitious, self-starter Chartered Accountant to play an integral role in establishing a new office location for a successful Fund Management Business.
With an existing portfolio of clients located in Southampton and London you will take a lead role in developing business and structuring solutions whilst managing a team day to day.
- Preparation or review of complex financial statements in accordance with IFRS
- Responsible for the audit liaison
- Preparation or review of management accounts, ad-hoc reporting, board pack information, and cashflow forecasts
- Assist with project management and authorisation of payments
- Project work as required
- Attending meetings and advancing client relationships
The successful candidate will hold a relevant professional qualification (ACCA or ACA) and prior experience of working in a Chartered Accountancy Firm or Fund Management Financial Services Business.
A competitive salary and excellent benefits package are on offer in addition to flexible working.
August Clarke is acting as a recruitment business Southampton in relation to this role and is an equal opportunity employer.