With offices in Basingstoke, they also embrace flexible working practices and partial home working.
Looking to expand their team with the recruitment of an accomplished Qualified or Finalist Accountant who will take a reporting lead in the delivery of Management Accounts for the group. Our client creates a work environment where their employees feel motivated and energized. The focus is on an environment of trust where their employees can challenge the status quo and find innovative solutions.
About the role
- Preparing group management accounts on a monthly basis
- Monthly and quarterly account consolidation.
- Reviewing bank postings and posting to the nominal ledger
- Agreement of intercompany transactions.
- Profit and Loss review.
- To prepare the annual Financial Statements for entities in the Group.
- To calculate foreign currency gain and losses.
- Report financial information to the Management team.
What’s on offer?
As well as opportunities to enhance your career and develop your skills, our client has a competitive range of employment benefits these include; flexible working, employer pension contributions, private medical care, and death in service cover.
August Clarke is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role and is an equal opportunities employer.