We are looking for an ambitious Charted Accountant to head a group’s finance function for a growing business in Eastleigh. As Head of Finance, you will manage and grow the finance function. The role holder will be a key member of the management team and ultimately support strategic decision making and drive business growth. The successful candidate will report to the CEO.
- Develop and enforce financial policies and procedures
- Prepare and oversee the management of the budgeting process for the group
- Control income, cash flow, and expenditure
- Manage day-to-day financial operations, such as payroll, invoicing, banking etc
- Work with the wider management team to translate the overall business plan into shorter-term financial objectives
- Manage the accounts assistant and recruit and grow the finance team as necessary
- Some travel may be required to visit other sites
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
Our client is undertaking interviews via video link week and is interested in speaking to candidates this week, please get in touch today if you feel this role could be well suited to your skills or would like further information.
August Clarke is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role and is an equal opportunities employer.