Based near Eastleigh our client is recruiting for a Qualified Accountant to undertake a management accounting role supporting the Head of Finance in reporting for the Group.
This will be a key recruit for the expanding Southampton office and will take on a proactive role in managing all aspects of the finances for the Southampton Office and reporting at a Group level. Tasks will include;
- Improve and enhance the existing monthly management accounts and board reporting for the group
- Supporting and working with the Trainee Management Accountant
- Developing and implementing processes
- Assist Head of Finance with legal compliance
- Managing client account reconciliations and monthly reconciliations of control accounts
- Monthly reporting to the monthly Management team meeting
- Liaising with Group’s auditors
The ideal candidate will appreciate the demands of working within a growing business and be enthusiastic and willing to lear and keen to progress their career. As a qualified accountant, you should be able to work autonomously and enjoy improving processes and systems. In return, our client is offering excellent career progression, a salary in the region of £40,000 DOE + discretionary annual bonus + benefits, holiday allowance 25 days per year.
August Clarke is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role and is an equal opportunities employer. Please refer to our data policy for further details of how we hold and manage your data.