A vacancy has arisen for an experienced Payroll professional to undertake a part-time position, offering flexible working hours and a friendly team environment.
This position is available now and applicants should be able to start within the next 1-3 weeks and in the post to manage the December payroll processing.
To be considered for this role you must have previous experience of running payroll end to end. Duties will be varied and include;
- Importing payroll into Sage Payroll
- Liaising with outside agencies and handling all payroll-related queries.
- Processing monthly starter and leaver information
- Keeping employee records up to date.
- Calculating and applying holiday pay, SSP, SMP, SPP, and Pension contributions
- Processing starters and leavers
- Issuing P45s and P60s
- Accurate data processing and review of financial data.
Offering a flexible working pattern over a 25 hour week. Benefits include; free onsite car parking, study support if required and annual performance and company-related bonus.
August Clarke is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role and is an equal opportunity employer.