Offering flexible working hours and home working our client is seeking a part time Payroll Clerk to join their finance team of 10. To be considered for this role you must have previous experience of running payroll.
Duties will include;
- Assisting in the roll out of a new HR/ Payroll system across one of the business areas.
- Taking ownership of the payroll processes, reviewing and inputting payroll information for the monthly payroll
- Liaising with outside agencies including HMRC and handling all payroll-related queries from employees.
- Processing monthly starter and leaver information in a timely manner
- Keeping employee records up to date.
- Calculating and applying holiday pay, SSP, SMP, SPP, and Pension contributions
- Issuing P45s and P60s
- Accurate financial data processing
Offering a flexible working pattern over a 25 hour week to include some home working. Benefits include; free onsite car parking, study support if required and an excellent pension.
August Clarke is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role and is an equal opportunity employer.