We are looking for a Project Accountant to be responsible for the delivery of a new system upgrade. Initially offered as a 3 month contract working within a well-established SME business with an impressive business portfolio.
- Reviewing all existing processes to ensure they are working in an efficient way
- Devising and setting up new processes to optimise the use of the new system upgrade and additional functionality available
- Mapping and documentation of processes
- Identifying and implementing improvements to the efficiency and quality of processes within the system across the business areas
- Coach and develop finance team following the adoption of process changes arising from project developments and ensuring a consistent approach across the business
- Evaluation and specification of changes within the system to meet changing business requirements
- Working within the finance team and assisting with the BAU tasks covering month end processes and reporting
- Part Qualified in ACCA or CIMA and/or degree in Finance.
- Previous system implementation experience
- Sound understanding of management accounting and month end close
We are an equal opportunities employer, and ensure that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, age, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. We select candidates for interview based on their skills, qualifications and experience.