August Clarke are pleased to be working with an innovative, forward thinking business based in central Salisbury in their search for a Senior Finance Assistant to undertake a key role within their finance team supporting the Accounts Supervisor in the smooth running of the day to day accounts leading the purchase ledger process for their national business.
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate looking to develop on their existing accounts skills within a supportive and inclusive work environment.
- Processing expenses claims and posting journals
- Producing monthly reports
- Banking cheques, processing and allocating payments
- Producing credit notes and refunds
- Support team to ensure that departmental and company targets are met
- Handling invoice queries from operational staff
- Producing supplier statements
- Bank reconciliations
Our client offers an excellent benefits package including contributory pension scheme. They operate from modern open plan offices in central Salisbury.
August Clarke is acting as a recruitment agency Southampton in relation to this role and is an equal opportunities employer.